DIGITAL (2012) · Listen & Buy on Bandcamp
iVardensphere's second studio album, Bloodwater, was originally released in November of 2010. Showcasing iVardensphere mastermind Scott Fox's growing interest in using tribal drumming and other more organic sounds alongside electronics and samplers, Bloodwater is a masterful blend of danceable electronics and intense percussion ranging from African hand drums to Japanese Taiko. Metropolis Records is thrilled to reissue this stunning album worldwide.
Also included are remixes by Rotersand, Komor Kommando and Assemblage 23.
Track List01. Nautilus pt. 1
02. Ancients (feat. Booming Tree Taiko)
05. These Machines Keep Me Alive
06. The Source of Uncertainty
07. A Sign of Things to Come
08. Nautilus pt. 2
10. Grey Walls
11. Filterscape (Dubfire Mix by Rotersand)
12. The Source of Uncertainty (Komor Kommando Remix)
13. Filterscape (Assemblage 23 Remix)